Friday, April 29, 2011

{wow...}

Really wow…

I mean wow…

I don’t know how else to write it, say it, describe it.  But I had an amazing time last night.  The most comfortable, most fun, most laughable, most fun, most… did I say fun… first date.  The Smile has put a smile in my soul!  He is everything I expected and YAY! for more!!!! 

This is actually a hard post.  I don’t know how to gush.  I don’t know if I should gush yet.  I feel like I want to be as gushy, gushy as possible because I am so EXCITED about him.  But this makes me vulnerable.  Do I play it safe, even in the blogosphere, and keep calm or do I allow myself to be excited and shout it from the virtual web rooftops?  Do I get to actually allow myself to have these feelings, to enjoy these feelings even if it means being vulnerable and open to hurt?  YES.  Yes, I do.  I am owning up to them.  Guess what world wide web?  I am giddy.  I am thrilled.  I am ALL smiles.  I am so very, very EXCITED about this.  I cannot wait to see where it takes me.  My imagination is already running wild.  So here I am… running away with it and letting myself be more than hopeful… I have moved up a step to excitement!  And come hurt or vulnerability, I am going to still enjoy these feelings!

And on a side note...   ppppffffffffftttttttttttttttt to those who flaked out on me after the first date (or even before.)  You couldn’t top the feeling of excitement I have right now if you wanted to!

No comments:

Post a Comment