Thursday, April 7, 2011

{denied}

So... I was going through my matches last night and closing out archived ones that I haven't communicated with and I came across 3 or 4 that closed me out.  There were ones who we started communication that closed me out (must not have liked my answers) and there were those who just closed me out automatically (must not of liked me AT ALL)... but instead of feeling rejected it made me feel better for when I close out guys that I don't think are a good match.  Ahh... the circle of dating life.  One thing that caught my eye though was that The Greek closed me out.  Now... am I to think that he decided against me after we met or that he closed me out as a way of organizing his matches???  He did text me quite a few times since we have met and I recently texted him when I got back from vacation and got a quick reply from him... so.... I guess we will see if he contacts me anytime soon.  Stay tuned to As The Dating World Turns...

No comments:

Post a Comment