Monday, May 2, 2011

{A major feat}

This just in…

Yes, Osama is dead… but in even bigger news…

I made it to a second date.  And even have plans for a third!!!

And everything is as it should be.  Great conversations, an amazing comfort level, a good amount of joking around.  But my favorite is the casual mentions of future events.  Oh… and the sweet first kiss!!!

I am so happy to embrace this feeling of excitement.  I am so very excited for the process of getting to know him.  And he is so receptive to me and gives me the feeling that he is very interested in me, which is such a great realization.  It seems so common sense, but it has been very rare for me, to be in that situation where you both are equally interested in each other and excited for what is to come.  That is exactly where I am right now, very excited for what may come.

Yay for second dates…and thirds… and fourths… and hopefully more than you’ll want me to count (but I probably still will.)

No comments:

Post a Comment