Monday, April 18, 2011

{lucky me}

I had a date… I had a date… I had a date… La La La La!

And a GREAT date at that!!!  I think we have a new front runner my friends.  The Bostonian has soared past The Smile.  I have loved how spontaneous our meeting has been, starting with his forward email to bypass the “guided communication” and then an impromptu-ish date that happened to fit into our weekend.  It was all a bit unexpected and amazing.  The best part of it was that it all just felt good.  I wasn’t nervous, and I feel extremely comfortable with him.  We had drinks and then went for dinner.  And all of it seemed to just flow so naturally, no awkwardness at all.  He was easy to talk to (and I didn’t even talk too, too much), we had an engaged conversation all night.  I had an amazing time, did I already say that?  I had an amazing time!  And we talked about doing it again.  I can’t wait to hear from him and set it all up!  Yay for a date (finally) and a GREAT one!

Did I mention that I found a four leaf clover right before my date?  I was doing laundry and found it outside and… AND… I also found money in the dryer after my laundry.  I am thinking my luck has turned around!

No comments:

Post a Comment