Tuesday, May 24, 2011

{No ifs, ands, or RUTS about it}

Yes… I’m still alive…

I know I haven’t written in a while… and honestly, I don’t have much to write about.  I have not been so active in the dating scene lately.  Although, I am up to date number FIVE with The Smile.  He was going away for a long weekend so we met for a quick drink to watch the sunset.  It was a beautiful evening and nice to watch it from the rooftop.  AND… he was so very sweet and brought me a birthday present since he was going to miss my birthday over the weekend.  AND… he was even more sweet to give me Jenga.  It was the game we played on our first date.  SO…. Quadruple brownie points for him for being thoughtful and sentimental!!!!

Now… I want things to get going.  I want to feel like this is a relationship more than just a date here or there.  Things need to pick up a little more.  I am not complaining, I just think that relationships should develop at certain paces or things get stale and then you get stuck in a rut.  I don’t want any ruts anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment