Tuesday, May 10, 2011

{Excitement…}

Maybe I need to break out the ol’ thhhhesaurus and update my library of words to explain my excitement.

How about…

Enthusiasm

Thrill

Exhilaration

Anticipation

Eagerness

Expectation

Elation

Jubilation

I can go on and on and on…

I am very EXCITED to have another date (number 4) planned for this Friday with The Smile!  I think the anticipation of the 4 days between now and then is bittersweet.  I like looking forward to it… but at the same time I want to see him… I want to spend as much time as possible with him to affirm these feelings that I feel when I am away from him.  I tend to daydream… a lot.  And I don’t want to get carried away by my own imagination.  I have very solid affirmation from the time we have spent together so far, but not seeing him for 9 days will get to me.  Especially with the way this lovely online dating scene has treated me in the past.  I wholeheartedly do not think that he is spending his time fitting in as many dates with other internet gals as he can.  I honestly don’t even think he pays too much attention to it (I hope.)  I, myself, kind of have a snobbish look at my matches now.  They have a lot to overcome to get my attention.  I am deleting left and right with absolutely no remorse and I haven’t answered any requests for communication in weeks.  So…

I am EXCITED with the way things are going,  No rush, just a yearning to see him more and get to know him better and spend time together and share experiences with him and…

Ok… you get the picture.  I’m EXCITED!

No comments:

Post a Comment