Wednesday, June 8, 2011

{Here I am…}

I have been MIA lately… and sadly I don’t really have anything exciting to blame it on.  I have gotten very lackadaisical about keeping up with the online pursuit.  I practically stopped when I met The Smile.  And since I continue to enjoy his company and getting to know him, I lack the energy to keep up with the dot com matches.  I was going to cancel my membership all together last month, but I forgot to and have already been charged for the following month.  I think I will give it a look and overview what I have been ignoring to make the decision to keep going or to put the brakes on it and see where The Smile leads me.

On the subject of The Smile…

I like him… I like him a lot.

He is very easy to be around and is the happiest person I have ever met.  He laughs at everything.

I think we have our differences… but we also have a lot of similarities and appreciate a lot of the same things.

I like his relationship with his family and can imagine they would like me.

I think that my family would like him… he is easily likeable.

He is… well… easy to look at.

His friends (the ones that I have met) were very accepting of me.

But on the flip side:

I want to know how he would handle tough situations.

I want to know what he is like outside of the relaxed atmosphere we have been in.

I want to know his strengths and see his weaknesses.

I want to know how he would handle me being upset.

And… I really, really want to change him…

Ok… not him… his shoes!  I am NOT a fan of those hippie sandals.  I hate that my brother wears them, I frown when I see other people wear them.  They may have a good purpose, or great function… but I do NOT like them Sam I Am… GUYS: If you are reading this… get yourself a decent pair of flip flops… they are 100x better than any other sandal type footwear made for men.  There is never a time or place that calls for strappy sandals unless you are going to…. NOPE… can’t even think of one instance. Flip Flops, they are the casual way to go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment