Thursday, March 24, 2011

{the run down... part 3}

<deet deet deet deet… deet deet deet deet>

UPDATE…

The Smile sent me more questions...  And he is from… BIRMINGHAM!  Yay for Alabama boys!!!

Ok… back to the business at hand.  We still have 8 more guys to introduce you to.  Whew… Eight… Really?  Ok…

Military Man… SO the Military Man is also a family man… he works with his father and sister as a manager of a construction firm.  He seems to have really great aspirations and also seems very appreciative for what he has in life.  I am sure some of that is due to his time in the service and his tours overseas.  He gets mad respect for all of the above!!!  So Military Man is TAAALLL… well, everyone is tall compared to me… but he is 6’3”… a whole foot and 2 inches above me.  He has great taste in music and is a cyclist… which I’m sure leads to nice calf muscles… the cycling, not the music.  He seems very appreciative and I really like how he mentions his gratitude for his family in his profile.  One thing that stands out is that he is into photography… maybe he could teach me how to finally use my crazy camera that has all the dials and buttons and settings that I have yet learned to use.  I like that someone who is most likely a structured person (from the military) has a creative release.  So… we shall see if the Military Man falls in line.

Ray of Sunshine… makes me feel all warm and sunny.  He seems, so far, to be the one who is my “type”… although I will still say that I really don’t think I have a “type.”  I guess he just seems like the one who I feel like I could really get a long with well.  Even if he is way up in LOL (Land O’ Lakes… no, not the butter Indian girl… but the city way the heck up there in the county of Pasco.)  He is very cute and seems like a fun, outgoing, active guy.  He seems to be very big on family.  I wish I could go back and read his answers to the questions (but my not-so-smart-phone doesn’t let me do that… well I should say the not-so-smart-app won’t let me do it.)  I will have to do that when I get home.  If I recall correctly he was very proud of the fact that he wants to find that perfect someone and start a family.  It is always nice to hear a guy be so certain that he wants to be in the serious committed relationship, marriage, and have kids!  It feels like a ray of sunshine.  So… now I wait for his response.  We flew through all the questions and back and forth qualities… got to the email stage and now I wait… To be fair, I too sometimes procrastinate once it is my turn to answer an email, it can be very easy to just select answers to questions, but when I have to express myself in full sentences I take it seriously and want to represent myself the best I can.  Sometimes I feel like there should be a timeline on this process.  You get through the questions and qualities and more questions to get to the emails… I think there should be 4 emails tops and then you should move onto personal email or texting and calling… things should run along just like that last run on sentence.  And once you have spoken, don’t wait too long to meet because you will start to cook up this idea of the person you have in your head and you need to know if he can hold up to your imagination… and if you’re lucky he can blow it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment