Monday, March 21, 2011

{hello there}

Hi... I am starting this little project to document my journey of dating in my 30's.  I am the single friend to my many, many happily married (and newly mommied) friends.  I have blind faith in the notion that I too will be happily married and mommied someday.  So... I am throwing out the stigmas of "don't find a guy in a bar" and "do find a guy in the grocery store".  I honestly believe love will find me as I am keeping my eyes wide open looking for it to show up.  I, of course, have fears and insecurities and hope that in sharing my process of finding the elusive "one", that I can overcome or at least better understand these fears.

so... what am I doing to find love? saying {hello} as much as possible.  I am saying {hello} on online dating sites... I am saying {hello} at both the grocery store and the bar... I am saying {hello} in the elevators and cafes... all in hopes that one of these {hello}s will be a {hello love}!

No comments:

Post a Comment