Wednesday, March 23, 2011

{the run down... part 2}

Ok… So there has been a little update to the lineup.  Since I am throwing Mr. Fish back to the sea (or in the Friendship Tank.)  I have filled his spot in The Dating Dozen with a new match The Prez.  I will give you the run down on The Prez a little later, as I am just being briefed on him now.  As for the others…

The Greek… I always picture the father from My Big Fat Greek Wedding spraying Windex on everything when I think Greek.  However, The Greek is neither big nor fat (although I have yet to learn if he wields Windex) and he actually does not look like a typical Greek.  <-- his words actually  I am interested to find out what his last name is and if I can spell or pronounce it.  Something with a –kos or –nos on the end of it.  In our conversations so far I have concluded that he would get along with my brother, they could talk cars… well, that is if my brother would talk.  He is in IT (of course) like my dad, my brother, my uncle, my exes… how do I get matched with these computery guys?  Great for when your computer is on the fritz and they usually have the best tech toys… so I can’t complain.  The Greek seems to have a very balanced sense of working and enjoying life.  One of my favorite things he wrote was the he wants someone who is understanding because he does dumb things sometimes (gotta love the honesty) and that he wants someone to grow with him.  That seems to be what page I am on.  He also admitted to liking the movie the Notebook… awwww.  And to bump his guy points up he followed it up with the Hangover and Gladiator… so still awwww, but not a sissy awww.  So The Greek gets points for being well rounded… my only worry so far is he wants me to go to the beach with him… right off the bat… a meeting in a bathing suit… that takes some moxie!  I better be careful of how much I indulge in that southern cooking on my vacation next week!  Opa!

Cajun Cutie… I imagine he has a Creole accent… or at least a nice southern draaaawlll.  He is originally from southern Louisiana and I can just picture the yummy crawfish boils and hear the zydeco music… man is my imagination stereotypical or what?  Like I have said before, I am a stickler for them southern boys… So the Cajun Cutie has been very sweet so far and says he is looking for friendship, someone he can share his life with and someone who wants to share theirs with him.  On another note he wants someone who is passionate and craves that in her life… do I detect a little Cajun spice there?  It may be silly, but I really do like that we are the same age… although my number is about to increase.  I wonder when his birthday is???  Oh… he like strawberries… a bit random, but cute.  He looks like he has pretty blue eyes in his pictures… he has a good range of pictures… better than the guys who put three up and they all look completely different.  Cajun Cutie is one I am excited to meet.  I can’t let my imagination get the better of me for too long without meeting him.  At least we have moved beyond the harmonious communications to actual personal email addresses… which gives me a last name and now I can Google him.  Ha!  Yes, I am a Googler!

No comments:

Post a Comment