Thursday, August 25, 2011

{from stud to dud}

It is so disappointing when you feel like you have a connection with someone through all your emails or texting and then you meet them and that goes right out the door.  I had been emailing with this very hilarious guy and we had great witty banter going back and forth, I was so excited to meet him.  From the first meeting to the uninvited kiss, the night was very waaaahhhnnnttt waaaahhhnnnttt.  For someone who was so entertainingly funny he turned out to be a dud.  He was so expressionless all night long and even when he would ask questions as I would talk he showed no interest or response.  This is exactly why I say meet them as soon as possible, even really great emails can be deceiving.

So, I will say that it is a bit exciting to have a different date almost every night of this week.  The goal is to actually get to the second date, but even if you don’t get past the first, you at least aren’t wasting your time with just emails.  I have crossed off quite a few fish already and am happy to do so.  I am also surprised by the Tall fish who has been very consistent and with whom I have a date tonight.  This will actually be the third time we’ve hung out. He seems to be slow and steady and I am very comfortable with him.  We’ll see how this progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment