Friday, June 24, 2011

{Takin’ a break}

I have decided to take a break from the pursuit of coupledom.  If it happens, it happens.  I will continue to keep my eyes and my heart open, but I will not be obsessing over it, thinking of it every single moment, and wonder when, when, when it will come to me.  I am going to get things in order for myself, spend time with friends, and let it be.

Let it be… perfect sentiment! 

Speaking words of wisdom… let it be!

I have a couple of last feelers out from the we-match-for-you-harmoniously… I will see where they go.  And I will continue to sift through the matches of this last month and then I think I will freeze my membership.  It has gotten daunting and I am burnt out.  I think I have just as good of a chance meeting a stranger on the street than I do online.  I mean with being matched with over 1,000 people and only meeting 4…

Maybe I should do a study… say “hello” to a 1,000 guys and see if 4 ask me out.  Ha!

Nah… let it be!

And when the broken hearted people living in the world agree,
there will be an answer, let it be.
For though they may be parted there is still a chance that they will see,
there will be an answer, let it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment