Friday, November 18, 2011

{who said it was going to be easy?}

blah...

just blah...

Why is it that I meet a guy who will, without a doubt, be an amazing, doting boyfriend...  who is a super nice guy... who adores me already...  and who actually wants a serious, committed relationship.. and I can't stand him?  That sounds harsh, but it is completely true.  He is too nice, too smart, too awkward, just too TOO.  I am having a dating identity crisis here.  On paper, he is amazing... but when i talk to him I roll my eyes at things that he says.  I even had the friends meet him and give their opinion.  Really I wanted to make sure I am not crazy.  And their assessment is... he's great... he's super nice... he's really smart... and he really likes you... BUT... he's too much.

I feel like Dating-locks and the Three Bears... one is tooo nice, the other isn't nice enough... where is the "juuuuuuuuuuust right one"?

No comments:

Post a Comment