Thursday, October 20, 2011

{i'm baaaaaaaaaaack...}

I know I have been seriously missing in action lately... but... well... um... I have a great excuse...

I'm happy...

I'm having fun...

And I'm not alone...

Yep, met someone.  Yep, he makes me happy.  Yep, we are having fun.

Not rushing things... just enjoying the simple moments that make having someone in your life nice.  We haven't gotten to the "boyfriend/girlfriend" stage but have both described each other as "the guy/girl that I'm dating."  It seems silly when you are thirty-something, but right now that's what we are... silly.  And silly is nice.  I have no doubt that he cares for me and I hope he can say the same.  There is no reason to rush into super serious titles.  I think every relationship needs the period where you keep it simple, have fun, and let these days take you into the next phase naturally.

I'll keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment